Soteria™ provides the Cystic Fibrosis Care Team the tools necessary to accurately document and collect clinical data at the point of care. Through this, Soteria™ supports seamless population of the CF registry in a timely and accurate manner, enhancing CF registry reporting trends, including variable data points.
- Multidisciplinary Team Note
- Collection of PortCF data at Point of Care
- Access to SmartReports
- Integration of host EHR data
- Upload of PortCF data without manual entry
- Patient Interaction/engagement with SoteriaMe
- Guideline adherence
- Eliminate cumbersome clinical note workflows
- More accurate data through POC collection
- Eliminate retrospective data collection
- reduce costs due to elimination of retrospective data collection
- SmartReports more accurate since data is uploaded at end of visit
- With more up to date data, equals better chance of finding right patient for right trial
- Increased patient adherence due to provider/patient interaction
Soteria™ supportS the Triage Scale (2s) in the Emergency Care setting (ER). It is a physiology and symptom based scale which prioritizes patients into one of four colors (Red=Emergency, Orange=Very Urgent, Yellow=Urgent and Green=Routine). It can be used in hospital Emergency Centers as well as in the pre-hospital setting. There are more than one version of the SATS (Adult, Younger Child, Older Child). This functionality is for use by the clinical care team (Triage nurse, ER nurse and clinician).
- Access to triage score feature and color coding indicators within Soteria.
- Advanced clinical documentation notes triggering triage algorythms.
- Triage level determination following SATS
- Priority triage level sorting
- Ability to print and output triage scores for reporting and billing purposes.
- Allow ER care team to expedite the delivery of time-critical treatment for patients with life-threatening conditions.
- Ensure that all people requiring emergency care are appropriately categorized according to their clinical condition.
- Improved patient flow and patient satisfaction.
- Facilitate streaming of less urgent patients.
With Soteria™’s dental notes, easily record a patient’s dental information and diagnoses with access to an animated tooth chart in the dental note templates. The interactive tooth chart shows the current representation of the patient’s teeth. Voice command functionality enables documentation of a patient’s oral condition without the need to take your hands from of the patient’s mouth.
The dental note further supports the clinician with four smart dental algorithm scores, including the FAS (Functional Analysis Status Score), BPE Index, Plaque Index and an overall OHS (Oral Health Score). Empowering the clinician to monitor the patient’s dental progress and holistic treatment plan. Document dental findings with ease; contribute to a patient centric clinical record, track dental health scores over time and ensure accurate coded clinical documentation at point of care.
- Interactive Tooth Charts within the clinical note.
- Easily document existing treatments (old fillings and crowns etc.), existing pathology (caries, fractures etc.), planned treatments and newly completed treatments.
- Highly configurable templates that can be customised according to the clinical requirements.
- All entries are coded to allow for predefined data exports such as billing, insurance administration or ACO.
- Access to a colour legend to check visual representations.
- Dental Care Pathways with clinical documentation workflow.
- Patient education and access to dental record with SoteriaMe
- Soteria™ uniquely supports 3 dental metric controls
- Visitation Control: optimal access to dental care, patient specific visitation measures and care pathway driven schedules.
- Service Control: Dental protocol / best practice focus, preserve teeth rather than treatment and lifestyle driven patient support.
- Outcomes Control: improved national oral health, dentist engagement and patient satisfaction and engagement.
- Monitor dental health by calculating an Oral Health Score (out of a 100), based on historic findings, pathology and dental treatments done. The scores are based on proprietary algorithms.
- Follow Care Pathways to plan follow up schedules.
- Access to full dental history.