The cloud-based system provides an agile, highly intuitive, and modular EHR user interface that sits on top of and replaces the legacy EHR user interface. Because it is cloud-based, it requires significantly fewer IT resources.
Supported by its proprietary technology, advanced clinical data model evolved from inception, becoming a super set of existing EHR data models, able to manage structured and unstructured data, ensuring all data elements are unified and context aware.
Advanced Natural Language Processing extracts structured and unstructured data from clinician documentation and turns it into accurate automated coding of terminology, diagnoses and procedures.
Specialty-specific individual customization offers users a high degree of customizability of screens with minimal maintenance.
Fully synchronized enterprise-wide integration supports all clinical and administrative functions.
The Soteria solution helps improve financial performance –
- Reduces the need for clinician training, on-site support, meetings to resolve clinician issues, enhancement requests
- Clinical care – provides an intuitive user-customizable point of care ‘plug in’ to the EHR interface to increase clinician satisfaction and efficiency
- Tools to measure patient care and cost efficiency
- Integrates with, rather than replace, legacy systems
Medication Order Entry
Medication order entry for inpatient, outpatient and emergency department environments ensures prescription accuracy and information exchange.
- Reduces administrative-clinician impasses by maximally supporting specialty-specific clinical workflows
- Allows clinicians to concentrate on patient care
- Builds the foundations of accurate data extraction for the provision and measurement of quality of care
Global Health Services Company
Infocare is a global healthcare services company, differentiated from traditional competitors through intuitive and clearly defined solutions to manage clinical patient care in healthcare facilities.
Ownership & Development
We actively encourage our clients to take ownership of the transformation process. Institutional development and upliftment is important to us. We recognize the importance of having effective end-to-end business processes, which provide the foundation for the implementation of software applications.