Advanced Natural Language Processing extracts structured and unstructured data from clinician documentation and turns it into accurate automated coding of terminology, diagnoses and procedures.
The cloud-based system provides an agile, highly intuitive, and modular EHR user interface that sits on top of and replaces the legacy EHR user interface. Because it is cloud-based, it requires significantly fewer IT resources.
Drag and drop, specialty-specific individual customization offers users a high degree of customizability of screens with minimal maintenance.
Fully synchronized enterprise-wide integration supports all clinical and administrative functions.
The Infocare solution helps improve financial performance –
- Reduces the need for clinician training, on-site support, meetings to resolve clinician issues, enhancement requests
- Clinical care – provides an intuitive user-customizable EHR interface to increase clinician satisfaction and efficiency
- Tools to measure cost efficiency
- Integrates with, rather than replacing, legacy systems
Medication Order Entry
Medication order entry for inpatient, outpatient and emergency department environments ensures prescription accuracy and information exchange.
- Reduces administrative-clinician impasses by maximally supporting specialty-specific clinical workflows
- Allows clinicians to concentrate on patient care
- Builds the foundations of accurate data extraction for the provision and measurement of quality of care
Global Health Services Company
Infocare is a global healthcare services company, differentiated from traditional competitors through intuitive and clearly defined solutions to manage clinical patient care in healthcare facilities.
Ownership & Development
We actively encourage our clients to take ownership of the transformation process. Institutional development and upliftment is important to us. We recognize the importance of having effective end-to-end business processes, which provide the foundation for the implementation of software applications.